- MAKERS & MERCHANTS: Selling Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal & Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More!
- VILLAGES: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
- EAT & DRINK LOCAL: 4th Street: Food Truck Rally Alley | 2nd Avenue: More Food Trucks + Restaurants + Food & Drink Vendors + “Local Thirst Stations”
- 3RD STREET: DJ | Boutiques & Shops | Literary Corner | Street Fun & More
- NEW FOR 2021: Street Art Experiences & Performers | CARMADA Art Cars, including live painting of one on 2nd Ave N + Artists + DJ
- LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand
With all the new rules for public gatherings, this year’s event will have an enclosed footprint with specific entrances and exits so you can prepare for parking and travel. The festival will be at Williams Park, and here are the in and out spots.
- MAIN ENTRANCE/EXIT: Corner of 2nd Ave & 2nd St N
- ENTRANCE ONLY: Park Entrance at 1st Ave & 3rd St N
- EXIT ONLY: Methodist Church Parking Lot off 2nd Ave N