On Monday, March 11– Tuesday, March 12, 2013, Tory Johnson brings Spark & Hustle to take over Tulsa for two jam-packed, high-energy days enabling you to experience big breakthroughs in your business and yourself. You’ll learn, laugh, and leave with a treasure trove of value.
Women attend our events for three main reasons: content, connections and cash.
• Learn fresh ways to build your business and boost your bottom line
• Meet prospective clients, customers, collaborators and champions
• Nail what’s necessary to maximize profits from your time and talent
That’s the Spark & Hustle advantage—come join us.
Register today to take advantage of the EARLY BIRD rate:
$149.00 for the two-day event (regularly $179.00).
Or try our EARLY BIRD PERFECT PAIR of tickets:
Two tickets for $278 for the two-day event (regularly $358.00).
Save money and buy two tickets so you can bring a friend, family member, partner, client, collaborator—or someone you’d like to thank or honor.
Contact us for EXTREME savings on groups of 10 or more.
Student rate: If you’re a current student with a valid .edu address, email firstname.lastname@example.org for special student rates.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Ideas are a dime a dozen, so we’ll assess your action steps and execution plans so you know when to pause and when to pounce to make big things happen.
• Standing out among the cluttered masses is key, so we’ll plot branding, social media, marketing and traditional PR strategies that actually work to get you noticed by the right people.
• Going it alone is no fun so we’ll introduce you to the best group of BBFs—business best friends—the people who’ll hold you accountable and fuel your success.
For more information: sparkandhustle.com
More about Tory: toryjohnson.com
Alex@sparkandhustle.com $149 Early BIrd. $179 Regular