2425 North Rocky Point Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
8:00 a.m. Friday, Jan. 18, 2013
Transform your health, career, and personal brand to achieve what you never thought possibleEvery new year, we resolve to do something better, improve our health, or get rid of bad habits that have held us back in some way. Don’t let 2013 be another year of the same old resolutions with the same old results. Break through the mental, physical, and emotional barriers that keep holding you back. Achieve the goals you’ve set this year. You can do it - and we’re here to help! Join nationally renowned women’s health and wellness expert Carmella Sebastian, MD, MS; executive success strategist Susan S. Freeman, MBA, ACC, NCC and personal branding expert Michelle Bauer for a three hour investment in yourself that will leave you with a roadmap for simply and sanely removing the obstacles that you’ve put in your own way and clearing your path for the success you deserve. You’ll laugh, have fun, and walk away motivated and empowered to make 2013 your best year ever!Your Health:
• Simplify what to eat and when to eat it so you can achieve a healthy weight without having to think about that nasty “D” word ever again
• Get fitter, stronger and leaner by incorporating more movement into things you already do every day
• Learn how love, friendship, and sex – yep, you read that right! – play vital roles in helping you look and feel your best and enjoy optimal health.Your Career:
• Tap into the place where leadership lives in you and learn how to bring your “A Game” to work every day
• Uproot sources of stress and feelings of overwhelm to get yourself unstuck and back on a roll
• Learn how to shift the energy of conversations or negotiations gone awry to recover your power and strengthen your influence.Your Brand:
• Discover an incredibly simple, 4 step process for developing an authentic, well- differentiated personal brand that will make you stand out from the crowd
• Learn how to counter negative self-talk and replace it with the language that will help you be the person (and brand) you want to project to the world
• Understand how to “message” your brand in public to influence what people will know, recall, and repeat to others about you.Who Should Attend?
• Women executives who are looking to take their careers to the next level, refresh their personal brand, or reinvigorate their energy and influence in the workplace
• Women in transition or who are getting back into the workforce after an absence
• Career changers who need to “makeover” their professional lives and identities.
Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.