Safety Harbor Marina & Waterfront Park
2:00 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 2012
10:00 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012
10:00 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012
Veteran's Day Weekend, November 9th -11th
A FREE boating and water enthusiast event that takes place by and on the water. What a novelty!"
This annual event will come ashore this fall, as a first class boating enthusiasts’ water front celebration that takes place on the beautiful, historic Tampa Bay Shores of Safety Harbor. Veteran’s Boat Show is the premier not to be missed boating event of the season! This weekend long boating experience is not like any other in the area as Veteran’s Boat Show will not only showcase the finest in watercrafts, but also a selection of the best food, beverage and musical talents, all inspired with a ‘twist of parrot’! We at VBS believe that boating events should happen... by the water! Not in some stuffy conference hall. Our show will highlight and satisfy your boating itch with 13 acres of outdoor, waterside temptation and fun.
Veteran’s Boat Show will have something for everyone to enjoy!
* An amazing collection and display of boats and water crafts of all kinds, shapes, models and budgets.
* An assortment of tasty tidbits from some of the marketplaces’ most accomplished foodies, chefs, restaurants and food trucks.
* A ‘Parakeet Play Land’ for the little maties and soon-to-be sailors.
* Parrot’s Perch Sound Stage that will honor the cool island inspired sounds and rhythms of the Caribbean. Boat music for a big boat show!
* Professional waterski shows twice daily.
* A VIP Shipwreck Lounge, so you can party in "Big Boat Style".
For more information, visit VETERANSBOATSHOW.ORG