Glazer Children's Museum is holding an old-fashioned swap meet as a part of National Costume Swap Day!
Still holding on to your kids Halloween costume from last year? Or the year before?
We are holding an old-fashioned swap meet as a part of National Costume Swap Day on October 13th from 1 – 5pm.
It’s fun, easy and simple; bring a costume, take a costume.
How to participate:
• Come to the Museum during the Swap on October 13 with a gently used costume, mask or accessory and you will get to take home a new-to- you costume, mask or accessory.
• Drop off a used costume between now and October 11 and receive a voucher redeemable for a costume during the swap on October 13.
• Simply donate a gently-used costume, mask or accessory.
• Admission to the swap will require fully paid admission to the Museum, except for members.
• Please wash and clean all used costumers before bringing them to the Museum.
• Simply donating or dropping off a costume in advance does not require Museum admission unless you are staying to play!
• Costumes that are left over after the swap will be donated to area charities.
• Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that each child will find a costume that they like or that will fit.