Exhibitions at St. Petersburg Museum of History.St. Petersburg Museum of History, 335 Second Avenue NE, St. Petersburg, Florida
* Hoop Dancing. Every Tues.
Guided Tram Tours.
* Ballroom Dancing. Every Tues.
* Kids Hoop Dancing. Every Tues..
March 11 - Spring Cult Classic Movie Night + Soup Can Drive
* Gathr Preview Series: St. Petersburg. Every Tues.
* St. Pete Half-Century Softball Club. Every Mon., Wed and Fri.
Wednesday, March 12, 11 a.m. –noon or Saturday, March 15, 10 – 11 a.m. Program fee: $10 per parent/child team; MOSI member: $6 per parent/child ...
Terrific Tots. Great Explorations Children's Museum.
Docent Tour available Wed. and Sunday. 2 p.m.
Founders Corner Fresh Market
March 14 - Passion: Strike, Flame, Heat!
* 2nd Friday on the Deuces -
*Saturday Morning Market. Every Sat. Oct. to May.
March 15 - Special Olympics Area 6 Summer Games.
*Azalea Community Saturday Fresh Market. Every Sat.
* Weedon Guided Hikes. Every Sat.Weedon Island Preserve. 1800 Weedon Dr. N.E. 9 to 11 a.m.
Visit website for price range.